So your home town doesn’t show up where it should on Apple’s new maps application in IOS 6? Are you not entirely satisfied with the mapping precision of the new service? Is the satellite imagery not exactly what you expected? Do you feel Apple has let you down?
Don’t despair, there is a solution! And an elegant one at that. Follow these steps:
You now have two mapping applications: Apple’s native IOS6 and Google Maps courtesy of the web.
PS: don’t forget to turn on localization services for Safari.
What We Tell The World
- About this server
- The hostname: websiteforensics.com
- This server address: 188.8.131.52
What You Tell The World
- Your IP address: 184.108.40.206
- Your hostname: ec2-107-22-127-92.compute-1.amazonaws.com
- Your country domain: .com
- You came from:
- Requested URL: /apple/google-maps-on-ios-6-easy/
- Browser INFO: CCBot/2.0