A while back, someone from the team had read this story about a savvy blogger.com user who had managed to claim a number of abandoned blogs to make a hefty profit. The basic idea being, abandoned blogs can be easily revived and benefit from incoming links and traffic, the two basic ingredients for ad revenue.
Fact is, the jig is up. Blogger.com soon learned of the spamming technique developed by some and has now enforces a new policy whence domains are never abandoned permanently and always available to their original users. Read the rest of this entry »Tweet This Post!
What We Tell The World
- About this server
- The hostname: websiteforensics.com
- This server address: 22.214.171.124
What You Tell The World
- Your IP address: 126.96.36.199
- Your hostname: ec2-54-224-75-101.compute-1.amazonaws.com
- Your country domain: .com
- You came from:
- Requested URL: /tag/blogger/
- Browser INFO: CCBot/2.0