We’ve all done it. We’re so comfortable with our personal computers we think it’s OK to use them for a boardroom presentation. Not always a great idea, unless you’ve screen proofed and scrubbed your machine.
Here are the top ten mistakes made by professionals who use their personal computers for presentations. Embarrassment guaranteed.
10. Clear your desktop! Maybe you should have removed that raunchy PowerPoint file with its self-explanatory name. Do you really want the world to see a file called “bigbutts.ppt” right there next to the task bar. Sure dad sent it to you …Tweet This Post!
What We Tell The World
- About this server
- The hostname: websiteforensics.com
- This server address: 22.214.171.124
What You Tell The World
- Your IP address: 126.96.36.199
- Your hostname: ec2-23-22-252-150.compute-1.amazonaws.com
- Your country domain: .com
- You came from:
- Requested URL: /tag/embarrasing/
- Browser INFO: CCBot/2.0